Final stages in planning your party…
Planning a party can be stressful and in the midst of planning little things can be forgotten. Even the big things (we can’t tell you how many parents have forgotten the cake!) We’ve jotted down some tips in the few days up to your party to help on the day of your booking. Follow these tips and you can enjoy the day.
Preparation before the day…
- Speak to any business you have booked for your occasion to go through and check all the final details. Make sure you are aware of any requests that they may have – such as table set ups or running water (caterer)
- Gather the contact details for the above together on a list.
- Make your party bags? (if you’ve booked us this is something we can do for you if requested)
- Collect your decorations and extras for on the day of the party (again extras we can do if booked!)
- Arrange transport of the birthday guest to the party if you’re planning on setting up the party before it starts.
Make sure you have the following essentials to help on the day;
- Blue tack
- Bin Bags
- Baby Wipes
On The Day
- Don’t forget to set a gift table – guests means gifts – unless requested otherwise, guests will usually come with a gift. Make sure you have somewhere to put your gifts together.
- Don’t forget to pick up your essentials! (see above)
- Make sure you have your cake!
…and most of all…