Are you interested in working as part of our team? Take a look at the posts below of positions we are currently looking to fill.
Could you fill more than one position? Let us know!
Candidates ideally should;
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We require a unit manage to maintain a busy inventory of costumes, props and wigs.
- Organised to a high standard
- Confident to create new practices and implement them
- Be extremely meticulous
- Work on their own initiative
- Have good administration and word processing skills
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
Candidates would ideally have the following skills;
- Prop Making
- Sewing Skills
- Advance word processing and database skills.
The ideal candidate would work up to 2 days a week. There would be scope to increase this if desired in the future.
This is a self employed position and candidates would work on an weekly invoice based on the national living wage.
This is a seasonal position and will require the candidate to work as a self employed associate.
Candidates are expected to be flexible to long hours such as busier and larger events.
The role is working on small to large scale events and supporting work of the event organiser.
- Be able to drive
- Be over 17 years of age
- Be confident
- Be able to work under pressured environments
- Be excellent at problem solving
- Be confident in leading a team and taking authority.
- Have excellent availability in school and seasonal holidays including bank holidays.
- Be flexible to work evenings.
- Be confident with administration tasks and able to work with word processing programs.
Desired skills (not required)
- Basic Sewing Skills
- Technical event skills
- Negotiation skills
- Prop and Set Making Skills
Typical work can include tasks such as;
- Organising props and costumes
- Sending and maintaining admin work for an event including risk assessments and organising confidential information related to the event.
- Basic event running.
- Setting up staging and technical equipment (can be trained if needed)
The wage for this position will depend entirely on the tasks undertaken as the event assistant and will be set on offer of work.
To apply for this seasonal position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for party hosts within our team. Take a look at more information here.
We are always casting for character team and hold up to 3 casting sessions a year. For more information head here.
Following a very busy year we are looking to add extra painters to our team! Our painters work exclusively with us and admin and other extras are taken care of.
Kit is provided and is tailored to the painter with preferred kit and accessories.
- Good weekend availability
- Have artistic ability
- Be able to work on their own or as part of a busy team
- Have good transport arrangements
- Be proactive in new designs and keep up to date with latest trends.
To apply for any of the above positions please send your details and interest to email@example.com – please add any experience you may have suitable to the role and any information that you’d like us to know.