Terms and Conditions of Your Corporate Booking.
Thank you for booking with The CopyCat Party Company. We are looking forward to working alongside you! Please see our corporate terms and conditions of booking with us. Should any of the terms be adjusted for your event this will be detailed on your invoice provided. Should this not be the case – please alert our team.
The attached terms are in relation to the relationship with Laura Hawkins T/A The CopyCat Party Co. and ‘your business’.
For a complete view of our services and what to expect please head to Our Services.
- The CopyCat Party Company aim to deliver an exceptional standard of service to ‘your business’.
- The CopyCat Party Company will not be held liable for any dissatisfaction of any event as a whole through ‘your business‘.
- Any dissatisfaction with individual services provided by The CopyCat Party Company must be discussed with a representative for future events. Direct communication between an event guest and The CopyCat Party Company is advised.
- The CopyCat Party Company will provide a quote document that lists services and resources included in each event. ‘Your business’ is expected to read this and query any points within 7 days. Should written confirmation not have been received on the go ahead of the event after 7 days – the event dates will be released.
- Written communication includes a signed document created by The CopyCat Party Company. This will be attached to each quote given.
Insurance and Liability
- The CopyCat Party Company agree to have valid insurance and public liability for all events held through and alongside ‘your business’. This includes all employees and subcontractors who may work on behalf of The CopyCat Party Company. It also includes any incidents that may a occur as a result of a working team member.
- All relevant health and safety documents are provided for all individuals and services associated with The CopyCat Party Company. These documents include PAT testing documents, Public Liability and Risk Assessments.
- The CopyCat Party Company are not liable for ‘outside’ services and/or individuals working on behalf of ‘your business‘.
- Should any issue be raised regarding the above sub header and terms above please contact The CopyCat Party Company immediately.
- Invoices will be charged in accordance to acceptance of a previous quotation.
- On occasions where the quote is over £10,000 GBP – 50% of an invoice must be paid more than 1 month prior to the relevant event.
- Payment of any invoice must be settled no more than 30 days after the event unless otherwise arranged.
- Following a lateness of payment, ‘your business’ would be subject to commercial payment charges. ‘Your business’ would be informed via written communication and a new invoice would be issued including fees.
- On failing to complete payment further action would be taken via small claims court.
Marketing and Media
- The CopyCat Party Company understands that images may be taken for the promotion of events they are associated with and gives permission for these to be used.
- It is the sole responsibility of ‘your business’ to make guests aware if any images from events may are taken and used by ‘your business‘.
- In the event of The CopyCat Party Company taking any images during the day such as; for social media – full permission of guests will be sought.
- The CopyCat Party Company will not be held liable for any decision which has been made by ‘your business’ regarding the cancellation of any event.
- In event of a cancellation actioned by ‘your business’, the following charges would be made from The CopyCat Party Company;
|Time Scale||Notice Required||Fee|
|30 Days + to event||Written||25% of full quotation|
|29 Days and under to Event||Written and verbal||75% of full quotation|
|7 Days and under to event||Written and verbal||100% of full quotation|
- Should any individual service be cancelled from an event – ‘your business’ would still be liable for a cancellation charge in accordance to the terms listed above and no monetary value can be passed on to another service or against any other invoice. It is advised this is queried before cancellation.
- Following the cancellation of 3 consecutive events, cancellation fees will increase for any future event of which ‘your business’ will be notified.
- In the event of illness and availability issues, The CopyCat Party Company will always aim to provide a replacement to the standard of service expected. This would be in complete trust and agreement of ‘your business‘ Appropriate notice would be given.
- Should a replacement be offered and accepted, full contract terms would be transferred onto the replacement business.
- Should ‘your business’ not accept any replacement business offered, The CopyCat Party Company accept no liability for cancellation of an event.
- In the event The CopyCat Party Company outright cancel any event with ‘your business’ full responsibility would be taken via written communication and statement will be issued.
- In cases of extreme weather it is expected both parties to mutually agree on a decision and reschedule a new date. Each event can only be rescheduled once. After this a charge would occur based on the cancellation charges shown.
This document confirms cooperation of this contract from the representative below which would be valid on receipt of acceptance from ‘your business’.