Contact Number: 0800 023 5903
Who we are
We are The CopyCat Party Company. Our business address is SC-082 – Storefirst Barnsley, Ashroyds Way, Ashroyds Business Park, Hoyland, Barnsley, S749SB.
Our website address is: https://copycatpartycompany.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you send us images for promotional use we will hold these with a record of your permission. Should you wish to withdraw this permission please contact us immediately.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
As securing your data is important to us, we take appropriate measures to protect any personal data that we collect. We will never sell or distribute your personal data to a third party. However, we do contract with trusted service providers as detailed below:
- We may sometimes contract with trusted service providers to provide goods and services on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, marketing and IT systems. This will sometimes necessitate the transfer of your personal data to those trusted service providers.
- Where we transfer your data to our trusted service providers we will have confirmed that they will apply data protection and security measures to the same standard we would. We will always impose contractual terms on all of our providers to ensure your data remains secure.
- In certain limited circumstances we may be legally required to share your personal data – for example where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we complying with a court order, regulatory requirement or government department with appropriate legal authority to compel us to do so.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What we use your data for?
Under the GDPR we will only process your data where we have a legitimate reason because you have consented to it or because we are complying with legal obligations. Legitimate reasons for using data include:
- Providing information to potential customers in order to deal with their enquiries about the party packages we offer
- Handling customer accounts, bookings, payments and complaints
- Promoting and marketing our services, and where appropriate personalising special offers
- Requesting feedback to improve our services and maintain high standards throughout
- Learning about customers interests to develop new services and party packages
- Preventing and detecting fraud against both you and The CopyCat Party Company.
Your Data – Booking with Us
When booking a party with The CopyCat Party Company, we collect the personal and event details you provide us with. By
booking with The CopyCat Party Company, you are also opting-in to receive updates and information from us with regards
to your party booking.
To be able serve our customers better and provide useful and relevant information about our service, as
well as a better user experience, we also monitor customer traffic and website use for our website
What we use your data for?
● To provide services and information linked with your party booking and other services you have
expressed an interest in.
● To gain valuable and important feedback with regards to the standards of our service and
parties with the sole objective of improving the quality and standards of our service and parties.
● To personalise any marketing offers or promotions that you may receive from us.
● To prevent and detect fraud against either you or The CopyCat Party Company.
● To be able to manage any competitions or offers in which you may have entered.
We want our customers to be the first to hear about the latest news, offers and promotions from The CopyCat Party Company.
If you have not already subscribed to our mailing list and would like to do so, please click here. If you would like to un-subscribe at anytime, please email email@example.com. If you do not wish to receive information from us, you will not be able to keep up-to-date with any new
product launches; promotions & offers or news that we have to offer. This may affect you from hearing about new updates in our T&C’s of any services or parties.
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and want to earn and maintain your trust.
Therefore, we wish to assure you that under no circumstances would we sell any of your personal data or information to a third party.
When submitting your credit or debit card details to one of our team we use a secure payment gateway with encryption technology to protect your payment information. We have strict procedures in place to protect our technology and our computerised database. Your transaction details are submitted through Cardsave Worldpay Compliancy Process. If you would like more information on Cardsave Worldpay policy, please click on the link https://www.cardsave.net/privacy-policy
If you would like to access your party booking details, please call us on 0800 023 5903. As a customer you have the right to correct or update your personal or event information for your party booking at any time. Please note, you will be required to provide your booking contact number and/or full name, address and occasion to ensure that we only accept amendments from an authorised person, i.e. the person who booked the party or a person authorised on behalf of the customer (the person who made the booking).
To ensure The CopyCat Party Company are kept up-to-date with any new or changing policies, we constantly review our procedures. To maintain our high standards and with the best interests of our customers in mind, we